Monday, December 7, 2009

Wyatt & his daddy

I played hookie from school last Friday and kept Wyatt while his parents were at work and his babysitter had eye surgery. Mia and Papa Sam were in Round Rock so that left Aunt April on duty! It was the best Friday I've had in a while! We stayed at the house all day and had a good 'ole time. It actually snowed in various places around Houston so we definitely enjoyed staying inside the warm house and didn't even think about getting out in the weather. It snowed a teeny tiny bit at Emily's house, but as soon as the "snow" hit the ground it instantly melted. Here are a couple of pictures from Saturday. I will attempt to load all of my pictures that I took Friday. The first couple are of Wyatt playing with Jacob's face/head while Jacob was laying on the floor with him. It was super cute. Emily was gone getting a massage and facial that Jacob had given her six months ago for their anniversary (or maybe it was for Mother's Day). This picture was taken soon after a small incident with bananas...let's just say they didn't exactly stay down on Wy's tummy. But he was still his usual happy self!





All dressed and ready for the parties! This is before heading to Wyatt's great-grandmother's surprise birthday party. After that they headed to the Skinners to watch the Big 12 Championship crap game.

No comments: