I'm very excited to have this up in my house this year! This is the tree that hung (yes, hung) in our house in Round Rock every year for Christmas. Mom and dad made it in the fall of 1977...if you can't tell by the pictures that it's been around for a few Christmases! Since mom and dad moved to College Station it hasn't been used. Mom upgraded and bought a big fancy tree (and by big I mean TALL) last year for their new house. Over Thanksgiving dad asked who was going to use this tree and I said I had the perfect place for it! Jacob likes to have a real tree in their house for Christmas. My house is fairly small so I knew it would work out great since this little tree doesn't take up much space. All you just need a hook in the ceiling...and hopefully one that doesn't fall out of the ceiling (the hook that was previously in my ceiling definitely fell out but as always Sammy was all over it and put up a new hook)!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Christmas tree!
I'm very excited to have this up in my house this year! This is the tree that hung (yes, hung) in our house in Round Rock every year for Christmas. Mom and dad made it in the fall of 1977...if you can't tell by the pictures that it's been around for a few Christmases! Since mom and dad moved to College Station it hasn't been used. Mom upgraded and bought a big fancy tree (and by big I mean TALL) last year for their new house. Over Thanksgiving dad asked who was going to use this tree and I said I had the perfect place for it! Jacob likes to have a real tree in their house for Christmas. My house is fairly small so I knew it would work out great since this little tree doesn't take up much space. All you just need a hook in the ceiling...and hopefully one that doesn't fall out of the ceiling (the hook that was previously in my ceiling definitely fell out but as always Sammy was all over it and put up a new hook)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment