Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where's Wyatt???


There he is!

Shopping at Sam's. (EStutts - Wy wanted to give you a shout-out. This was right after I got off the phone with you. You know how you heard him squealing while you and I were on the phone? Well this is what the squealer looked like!)

Wyatt and Mia. He loves his Mia and Papa Sam! He lights up when he sees them and gives big big hugs. He definitely knows his people!

2 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

Love your blog! I scrolled down to see the PJs-good Gymboree find, huh? I also got them on sale. They would look so cute in a picture together!

April said...

I just saw your comment! I also got them on sale. Oh my goodness the boys would look ADORABLE in a picture together! I actually think Wyatt favors Evan sometimes because they have similar coloring and they both have just a plain ole cute round baby face! Neither of them seem to have any extremely noticeable features or anything funky going on, but just pure cuteness, happy smiles, and button noses! Hope yall have a Merry Christmas!