Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's time.

As many of you know, I've been a blog follower for a couple of years now. It started in a non-creepy stalker-ish way. I'm now obsessed. I have my list of blogs that I check daily. And I mean daily. Some of the blogs are of people that I know and there are also the blogs of the people I don't know...which I guess is kind of the creepy part. Either way, I'm a fan of the blogs. I've thought about starting my own for a while now and so I'm finally doing it. Since I have no human children to my name (only one furchild) but spend a lot, and I mean a lot, of time with other people's children, I thought the name was fitting. Plus Emily and I used to LOVE the movie Adventures in Babysitting! "Take back what you said about Thor!"

2 comments:

Erin S said...

It IS time! Yay, you!

I want to point out that I'm posting this at 2:34 am because I'm STILL up because you shared a small piece of your blog obsession with me tonight and now I can't sleep.

Anytime you need stories for this blog, feel free to come hang with my kiddos.

April said...

Oops, sorry! Don't get me started on my blogs that I follow. It's dangerous and will keep you up reading and reading! I definitely need some Stutts boys stories for my blog! Maybe some Spanish words from Braden, or maybe just a roll of the eyes. I never can tell what I'm gonna get from that kid!