Here are Melissa and Zachary enjoying the warm August air in The Woodlands! I'm not sure who was performing - Justin Moore (?) and Darius Rucker opened, so it was one of them. Darius Rucker was good - he played country songs and also several Hootie & the Blowfish songs!
I had Zachary take a pic of the three of us and he totally made me do this headtilt to block a light behind me...
H2O Tour in full affect - this was during "Water," which was his opening song.
Love all his different guitars! My favorite one is black and gold paisley, but my camera battery was flashing low so I had to conserve what little battery I had left for the rest of the concert.
Hello Brad!
This was during "You Do the Math" and Emily was enjoying all the math stuff on the big screen! She's ready for school to start back up, I guess.
This was during "Welcome to the Future" - not my favorite song, but I do like Pac-Man!
The whole crew towards the very end of the concert. We had a good time - glad Mel and Zach got to go to the concert before moving to Oklahoma!
No comments:
Post a Comment