Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby shower for baby Rivers

On Sunday May 2nd some friends of mine and I hosted a baby shower for our friend Erin W. Erin and her husband are expecting their first baby at the end of May. Erin has chosen green and brown as the colors for the nursery as well as the stroller, high chair, swing, etc. so we used the same color theme for the shower. Check out this banner that Erin S. made for the shower! I kind of want one for my house!

Here's the food spread...or what was left of it. The punch was delicious, and as you can see it was gone. We did a sugar and spice theme - for the spice we had different types of salsa (and chips). And for the sugar Tiffany had cupcake balls and cupcakes made as well as...

...a candy bar! B put together this fabulous candy bar that had all sorts of green and brown candy! Yummmm chocolate :)

Here's a picture of some of the fabulous women I teach with at Consol!

No comments: