Sunday, April 18, 2010

Little league baseball and cousin love

On Sunday April 11th we (Emily, Wyatt, April, James) drove down to Pearland to watch Hayden's machine pitch baseball game. I must say I was quite impressed. I was impressed with how well Hayden (and other players, of course) played and moved on the field, how well they hit, ran on the bases, slid, threw, caught, etc. Huge difference between t-ball and MP. And I couldn't believe how much bigger Hayden looks on the field! He's taller and has filled out more - what happened to my little boy Hayden?!?! As always he was super sweaty afterwards and smelled something terrible after eating his post-game snack and trying to rub his dirty fingers all over me!

Here are a couple pics of the H-man:






If you're noticing that the images appear to be a little "smokey," it may have something to do with the fact that this crazy girl:



had my camera and was taking all sorts of pictures. Unfortunately they didn't exactly come out. Most of them were of her hand. She also tried to take some of Hayden but those were a little too blurry. She also took some of the fence and dugout. She was working really hard, but during her photo shoot she managed to rub her Frito fingers all over my camera. My old camera (I needed a new one before, but now I really need a new one!) wasn't quite prepared to be worked over by Riley. That girl is hilarious. She makes me laugh so much. She was decked out in Red Sox gear - including her 3 necklaces, baseball hair bow and had some super shoes and socks. She was sooooo excited that "her brother" Wyatt came to the game. Holy cow that girl LOVES Wyatt. Here is Ri loving on Wy - lots of hugs and kisses for her COUSIN!!!



No comments: