Monday, January 11, 2010

Things we love

Riley loves playing with Jonathan's hat...Brooke was the same way! She also loves snow, as her shirt tells us.


Sammy loves playing games such as jacks, pixie sticks (is that what that's called?) and also juggling. He dropped the sticks in this perfect design and is giving a voila hand motion!

Riley loves milk. She had milk in 3 different containers at the table at T-Rex in Downtown Disney. She counted several times...sometimes she counted 4 milks and sometimes "seben" and then would say "take my picture with my milks!" We call her a milk guzzler but she says "I not a milk guzzler!" Oh yes she is!



Max loves to get on furniture. He's not supposed to, but he does. He doesn't even really fit on this couch with a pillow and boppy already on it, but that didn't seem to stop him!

Wyatt loves to take his socks off. He chews on them or does silly things like this:

Wyatt loves his new blocks!

Emily and I LOVE to ski. I also love to take self-portraits!

I love this picture of the boots lined up at the cabin. How cute are those tiny little ones? Wyatt got those as a gift from one of Jacob's friends when they were still at the hospital. It took a few months for Wy to be big enough to wear them!




Wyatt loves playing with some of Granddad's satsumas! He wasn't thrilled about sitting in his high chair or eating while he was sick in Colorado, but all you had to do was hand him a couple of these suckers and he was good to go! He still wasn't thrilled about eating...which may have led to him losing a pound over Christmas :(

Wyatt loves his great-aunt Mel! Their super cute brown/red Christmas outfits matched!


LOVE love love Riley's boots. This was right before we took our group cousin picture with Santa (Anna Claus is what she calls him) and she was rather nervous. She tried to smile but it didn't quite work out...


I love these A&M pjs on Wyatt and he loves his Baby Einstein video and his Busy Bee!

2 comments:

The Wests said...

I love your blog!

Lindsay said...

ummm...hello!!! I had no clue that you had your own blog. you gotta let a girl know :). So excited to have a place to read about the life of April!